Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Home with soot damage


This home had heavy soot damage through out. We came in and removed all contents for cleaning. Had the textiles picked up and cleaned by a vendor we partner wit... READ MORE



House Fire in Goldsboro, NC


This was a home we did fire restoration on after a small house fire. The entire home had very heavy smoke, soot and odor. Our production team was able to get th... READ MORE



Attic Fire in Goldsboro, NC


This fire occurred in the attic area of the home. Thankfully the home was salvaged and we were able to get the home to a preloss condition. Basically we had no ... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in LaGrange,NC


To say things got a little too hot in the kitchen would be an understatement. Thankfully the fire itself was contained to the kitchen area other than smoke and ... READ MORE



House Fire In LaGrange, NC


We called out to this house fire in Lagrange, NC. We did our best to come and take as much stress and pressure off the homeowner as possible. The was quite a bi... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Pikeville, NC


This kitchen in Pikeville,NC got out of hand before the homeowner could put it out. We were called out by the insurance company to come out and assess the damag... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Mt. Olive, NC


This is the result of an electrical fire in the microwave. At the time that the fire started, the homeowner was not home and the microwave was not is use. The f... READ MORE