Kitchen Fire in LaGrange,NC
To say things got a little too hot in the kitchen would be an understatement. Thankfully the fire itself was contained to the kitchen area other than smoke and soot damage and no one was hurt. SERVPRO was called out and got this kitchen back in tip top shape. The structure had minimal damage and most of the damage was primarily cosmetic. We are always glad to help our customers get their lives back to normal after any fire. We know sometimes these things happen and though we hope they never do we'll always be ready if you have to make that call.