Five ways to protect the air quality in your home
The quality of your indoor air is important. Follow these tips and help keep the air inside your home clean for you and your family.
1. Proper filters-proper filters can help by capturing airborne allergens such as pollen, mold spores, dust mites, and pet dander
2. Removing your shoes at the door. Your shoes are covered in a fine layer of chemicals, dirt and bacteria.
3. Fireplaces. Be sure your fireplace flue is inspected by by a professional and be sure it is working properly. This will help keep those particles out of the air.
4. Bathroom fans. When you shower or use hot water in the bathroom, be sure to use bathroom fans to vent out the steam and extra moisture that could cause mold and mildew growth.
5. Clean your ducts. Having your ducts cleaned by a licensed professional can reduce the dirt, mold spores and bacteria from being spread throughout your home. If you would like your ducts cleaned, just give us a call at 919-751-5353 for a free estimate!